Successful community food projects make time to meet people involved in other community-led projects within the local area to swap project management experiences, share in local funding opportunities and increase awareness of their work locally.
Where to find them
- Directory of community food initiatives in Scotland (CFHS)
- SCHW Organisations list (Scottish Communities for Health and Wellbeing)
- Third sector interfaces list (Voluntary Action Scotland)
- Social enterprise directory (Social Enterprise Scotland)
- EatBetterFeelBetter (Scottish Government)