Successful community food projects make time to meet people involved in other community-led projects within the local area, to swap project management experiences, share in local funding opportunities and increase awareness of their work locally.
Where to find them
- Glasgow Community Food Network (list of members)
- Community Food Social Enterprise Network (list of members)
- SCHW organisations list (Scottish Communities for Health and Wellbeing)
- Third sector interfaces list (contact your local interface for local projects)
- Social enterprise directory (Social Enterprise Scotland)
- Growing initiatives in Scotland (Social Farms & Gardens)