For Covid-19 updates and information click here


It is the responsibility of your project’s management committee to make sure you have adequate insurance which complies with relevant legislation. This could be:

  • Employer’s liability insurance
  • Public liability insurance
  • Property and equipment insurance
  • Events insurance
  • Car insurance for staff/volunteers (e.g. driving their own cars)

Where to go for information


  • SCVO Insurance: an insurance policy specifically for voluntary organisations.