For Covid-19 updates and information click here

Local council registration and licensing

If you are storing food, preparing food, distributing food or selling food to the public, you need to register with your local council.

You must register every premises where you carry out food operations, including mobile or temporary premises such as stalls and vans.

If you are using a public space for an event, you should contact your local authority for a licence and inform the police.

Where to go for information