CFHS is recruiting people involved in community food initiatives in Scotland to join an enquiry into human rights based approaches to food poverty.
We are looking for a group of people who will:
- set the agenda for the work
- engage in positive discussion and debate with others active in the field
- listen and learn from each other, practioners, researchers and policy makers
- evaluate the usefulness of these approaches to the current situation in Scotland
- shape and develop ideas and materials that can be shared with the wider sector
The plan is to start work in the summer with an agenda setting session. What follows will be agreed by group members and may include a short residential session to get the process underway. CFHS has funding to support the enquiry and can pay travel and accommodation costs.
If you are interested in being involved, or would like more information, contact email@example.com