Soil Association Scotland is holding a series of public meetings throughout Scotland in the coming weeks.
Members of the public are invited to take part in a discussion on how local communities can help create a healthier food culture, and a sustainable future for food and farming in Scotland. There will be an opportunity to meet local food producers and to find out about inspiring local food projects in what promise to be lively and informal meetings. Refreshments will be served and the meetings are free to attend.
Due to venue capacity restrictions it is essential to reserve a seat, which you can do by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0131 666 2474.
- 10 Feb 09, Aberdeen, Scottish Agricultural College
- 11 Feb 09, Inverness, Culduthel Hall
- 17 Feb 09, Dumfries & Galloway, Dumfries Rugby Club
- 18 Feb 09, Borders, Selkirk Rugby Club
- 24 Feb 09, Fife, Falkland Centre of Stewardship
- 25 Feb 09, Glasgow, Glasgow Quaker Meeting House
- 26 Feb 09, Edinburgh, Friends’ Meeting House