Booking has opened for this Community Food and Health (Scotland) event, which is being held in Central Glasgow, Thursday 18 June, 9.30 to 1.00, followed by lunch.
This free event is open to anyone who would like to hear about research and evaluation of community cooking skills activities in Scotland. You will hear from:
- Avril Blamey, consultant, presents findings from research conducted for CFHS in 2014, which gathered information from a wide range of community cooking initiatives from across Scotland.
- Dr Ada Garcia, Lecturer in Human Nutrition, University of Glasgow discusses the evaluation of the NHS Ayrshire and Arran community cooking programme for parents.
- Lizzy Hammond, Health Improvement Senior, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde discusses the Greater Glasgow pilot cooking programme ‘Eat Better, Feel Better’.
- Rebecca Reardon, MSc Human Nutrition student, University of Glasgow discusses the ongoing evaluation of the Greater Glasgow ‘Eat Better, Feel Better’ programme.
- CFHS – our plans on community cooking skills for 2015/ 2016