We have lots of copies of really useful publications to share with you and due to space limitations when we move we will not be able to take all of these with us.
Please contact us by Monday 18 March (indicating publication name(s) and quantities) if you would like hard copies of :
- What’s cooking in Scotland? Parts 1 & 2
- Meals and messages
- Putting Healthy Start on the map
- Adding to the mix
- Community Food Initiatives in Hospitals and Health Centres
- Flying off the shelves
- Healthy Living Tastes Better
- Shared tastes and common values
- Celebrating Outcomes and Not only, but also..
- Beating The Budget: Recipe Book (West Lothian Council)
See our Publications Library for more details of these publications.