We would like to find out about the impact of accredited nutrition courses on communities in Scotland.
Please complete our online survey if you have completed one or more of the following nutrition courses in the last two years:
- the REHIS Elementary Food and Health course
- the REHIS Elementary Food and Health course for carers of adults with a learning disability
- the Royal Society for Public Health Certificate in Nutrition and Health
- the Royal Society for Public Health Diploma in Nutrition and Health; or
- the Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Healthier Food and Special Diets.
We will enter surveys completed by Friday 8 February into a prize draw, giving a prize worth £50 to the first three groups that we draw. This survey will take around 15 minutes to complete.