The Scottish Government and CoSLA are hosting a series of roadshows across Scotland in March this year on implementing the early years framework.
The roadshows will mark a year of early years framework implementation and will allow participants to take stock of where we are both locally and nationally in the implementation journey. The roadshows are designed to provide middle managers, planners and budget decision makers within Community Planning Partnerships with the support they need in taking the framework forward. The full day events are free of charge and will be held on the following dates:
- 9 March 2010 – Glasgow
- 11 March 2010 – Stirling
- 18 March 2010 – Dundee
- 23 March 2010 – Inverness
The emphasis will be on interaction and learning with workshops and presentations covering:
– The evidence for early intervention in early years;
- Getting it Right for Every Child;
- Data, indicators and measurement;
- Leading change/equipping the workforce; and
- Practical experience of taking forward change in early years.
If you are interested in attending, please contact your Community Planning Partnership Manager, who will help you register for the event.