Places are still available for the Food and Health Alliance Conference which is taking place at Edinburgh Conference Centre on 17 November.
The focus will be on the food and health aspects of Recipe for Success – Scotland’s National Food and Drink Policy. This event will be an opportunity to:
- understand future actions from the policy and how progress will be monitored
- learn about key stakeholders’ work plans for implementing this policy
- discuss food and health outputs that are achievable and how do we record them
- network and exchange information about projects
The workshop titles include:
- food culture
- local food and health
- food advocacy
- social marketing
- community food skills and others
The plenary will involve a host of speakers including: Scotland Food & Drink; Jan Bebbington, Sustainable Development Commission Scotland; Fergus Millan, Scottish Government; and the Food Standards Agency Scotland. The conference will be chaired by Charles Milne, Director of the Food Standards Agency Scotland.
More information is available at www.fhascot.org.uk/Event/food-health-ensuring-we-have-the-biggest-impact