EKOS has been commissioned by the Dynamic Inclusive Communities Forum to carry out a mapping study (PDF 53.6 kb) examining support services for the third sector in Scotland.
A key part of the study is seeking the views of third sector organisations and to do this it is hosting five workshops across the country and then following up with a panel survey at 6 monthly intervals until May 2010.
The workshops are being held in five locations across Scotland as follows:
- 28th April 2009 Spectrum Centre, Inverness 1.15pm to 3.15pm
- 29th April 2009 Christian Centre, Perth 1pm to 3pm
- 30th April 2009 Europa Building, Glasgow 10am to 12noon
- 5th May 2009 Aberdeen Foyer, Aberdeen 11.30am to 1.30pm
- 6th May 2009 Thistle House, Haymarket, Edinburgh 3pm to 5pm
- 7th May 2009 Citizens Advice Bureau, Dumfries 1pm to 3pm
Those representatives from third sector organisations wishing to book a place on a workshop should contact Lorna Bryson at EKOS on 0141 353 1994.