Across Scotland community food initiatives are making a difference. Through improved access to food, communities address health inequalities and improve the health of individuals and families.
24-hour learning event
15/16 April 2010
Venue to be confirmed
CFHS are pleased to invite you to start a journey to evidence and celebrate outcomes. The journey will bring together people with different experiences of evaluation to progress our learning and understanding with the ultimate aim of further evidencing the true contribution made by community food initiatives.
Along the way, we need to highlight and capture evidence of outcomes for communities. This will enable us to clearly demonstrate impact and ensure that this contribution is recognised. As part of this journey we plan to provide specific opportunities including:
- Self-evaluation coaching for those new to self evaluation looking for support to develop skills and use them in practice;
- Mapping shared outcomes to demonstrate the contribution community food initiatives make to building social inclusion
The journey will start with a 24-hour learning event on the 15 /16 April. At this you will:
- Hear more about CFHS’s proposed programmes of support and discuss expectations for everyone involved
- Take part in master classes on current evaluation thinking and outcomes focused approaches
- Be involved in setting the future learning agenda for the programmes
- Consider whether you want to join us for the next part of the journey.
If you want to join in this exciting opportunity to come together to capture and highlight the contribution of community food initiatives across Scotland, please complete the booking form below and return to CFHS.
Evidencing our outcomes, celebrating our contribution – booking form (editable Word doc, 308 kb)
For more information please contact us.